Sunday 7 June 2015

How To Discipline A Child | Various Methods And Tips For Child Development


Hello everyone and welcome to my space on the web where I am going to explore the world of discipline and the many options we have as parents. My name is Anthony and I am the father of Tj, who is now 18 and off in Brazil doing a foreign exchange program. Talan who is 16 and Natalie 13, both teenage girls and very difficult to raise. My wife Melisa is a great mother but when it comes to discipline she is all thumbs. Through my website I will engage in communication with you and numerous professionals and elders, in order to be a successful father to my children. You may join in the discussions by adding a comment at the end of my posts.
http://www.howtodisciplinechild.com

No comments:

Post a Comment